At VALLON we strive to make performance eyewear of the highest standard, and if there is a problem, we will always work to make things right. Every product has a lifetime warranty* from the date of purchase to cover any manufacturing defects. If your product has been damaged during normal wear and tear, we always also try to offer the possibility to repair it at a reasonable price.
What is covered by the warranty?
- Manufacturing defects on the sunglasses or goggles (lenses, frames, temples, strap, or screws).
- Products that come with any marks, scratches, or discoloring on arrival. If a product is damaged on arrival you need to notify us immediately (no later than 2 weeks after) with photo evidence.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches or marks on frames and lenses and degradation of straps on goggles.
- Damage caused by improper use or storage, or damage caused by neglect or accident.
- Damage caused by solvents or chemicals, including sunscreen, hair spray, alcohol, etc.
- Melting of frames due to excessive heat.
- Lenses fogging up due to perspiration.
- Degradation or delamination of lenses due to exposure to chemicals, saltwater, pool chemicals, etc.
- Lost or stolen goods after delivery. If a shipping carrier has marked the shipment as "Delivered" the order is considered complete.
Any eyewear items that went through alteration or a third-party optician for prescription lenses are no longer under warranty.
We reserve the right to decide if your damage is covered under our warranty.
How to start a warranty claim?
- Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Warranty claim"
- The email needs to include your name, order number, and a detailed description of the issue. Photo documentation must be included and show the defect.
- If a product is considered defective under the lifetime warranty, you will either be sent the required replacement part, or you will receive a pre-paid return label to have it sent back. For a limited number of countries, we cannot offer pre-paid return labels and will subsequently cover the cost via a direct transfer.
- Please note this warranty only gives the right to a replacement. If the 30-day return period has expired or the product has been used, it is no longer possible to receive a refund.
*The Lifetime Warranty applies for any products purchased after November 1st 2023. Any products purchased before this date has a 2-year warranty.